Fifth Third Cash Rewards Card Apply Now
- Cash Rewards1:
- Earn 2% cash back Everyday Bonus Real Life Rewards℠ for every $1 you spend (up to $1,500 in spend each calendar quarter) on gas and grocery store purchases1.
- Earn a FULL 1% cash back for every $1 spent on all other purchases2.
- Redeem for cash, deposits into your Fifth Third checking or savings accounts , even pay down a Fifth Third loan. You can also redeem for retail gift cards, merchandise and travel.
- Track your rewards balance on your monthly cardholder statement or on internet banking at 53.com.5
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 12 Billing Cycles: after that, the rate varies from 12.99% to 23.99% APR based on creditworthiness3
- No Annual Fee4
- Complimentary, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.5
- Cellular Phone Protection6: Protection against damage to, or theft of, your cell phone, as well as up to two additional phones listed on your wireless billing statement.
- MasterCard® Zero Liability7: Protection from unauthorized purchases charged to your card.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services8: If someone steals your identity, Identity Theft Resolution Services provides complete resolution services to restore your identity to the good standing that existed before the event occurred. Full service restoration alleviates the personal time required to resolve the situation and eliminates out-of-pocket expenses.
- Price Protection®8: If you find a lower price for a new item you purchased with your Fifth Third Bank MasterCard within the first 120 days after purchase, you may be eligible for reimbursement of the price difference.
- Extended Warranty8: Doubles the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to two years when you pay with your eligible MasterCard card.
- MasterCard® Priceless Cities®8: A collection of one-of-a-kind experiences, like special reservations at restaurants, premium seating at shows, and VIP treatment at sporting events, reserved just for MasterCard cardholders with World Level Benefits. To learn more, visit www.53.com/pricelesscities.
- Concierge Service®8: Enjoy exclusive access to unique dining and entertainment venues. Assistance with reservations, travel tickets and planning and more 24 hours a day!
- MasterCard Global Service®8:MasterCard provides emergency customer service anytime, anywhere, and in any language.
- MasterRental® Insurance®8: Get added protection when you rent a car.
- MasterCard Airport ConciergeTM8: Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet and Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights. There are also certain airports where you can be expedited through the security and/or the immigration process. Available 24/7/365 at over 450 destinations worldwide, To reserve MasterCard Airport Concierge services in advance and to take advantage of the MasterCard special savings, call the number on the back of your card or visit www.Mastercard.com/airportconcierge for details.
- Travel Assistance Services®8: 24-hour, toll-free phone number for help with lost or stolen luggage, medical care, legal advice, emergency cash, and general travel requirements.
- Travel Accident Insurance®9: Ensures that you and your dependents are covered on any trip you purchase with your card.
See DISCLOSURES below for Transaction and Other Fees
|Introductory APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers||0% Introductory APR for the first 12 Billing Cycles after the account is opened.|
|APR for Purchases After Introductory Period||12.99% to 23.99% APR, depending on a review of your application and credit history|
|APR for Balance Transfers After Introductory Period||Variable APR for Purchases|
Three easy ways to get started:
Subject to credit review and approval.
If you apply for a non-rewards product, you may qualify for a lower APR.
- Cash Rewards Everyday Bonus is defined as: earn double Real Life Rewards℠ for every $1 spent on qualifying gas, grocery and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Everyday Bonus Points. Bonus points will show up on your monthly statement. Cash Rewards accounts earn a 2% cash reward for every $1 spent on Everyday Bonus purchases on up to $1,500.00 of eligible Everyday Bonus each calendar quarter. Earn 1% cash reward on Everyday Bonus purchases each calendar quarter over $1,500.00.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), gaming transactions or currency purchases. Some products may carry an expiration limit on rewards points. Refer to the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions which can be found by signing into Internet Banking at 53.com.
- 0% Introductory APR for the first 12 Billing Cycles after the account is opened. Variable Rates can range from 12.99% to 23.99% APR after the Introductory period. Rates are based on applicant creditworthiness.
- No Annual Fee. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. International Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Payments Section of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.
- Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. To be eligible for Cellular Telephone Protection, you must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms and conditions apply. Refer to your Cell Phone Protection Terms and Conditions at www.my53card.com/cellphone for further details. Cellular Telephone Protection service provided for Fifth Third Bank cardholders under contract with CBSI Enhancement Services, a third party provider.
- With Zero Liability Protection from MasterCard® you will have no liability for "unauthorized transactions" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard Credit or Debit card. Zero Liability applies to transactions made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if the following conditions are met: (i) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card and PIN from loss or theft; and (ii) upon becoming aware of such loss or theft, you have promptly reported the loss or theft to Fifth Third. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard payment cards: (i) used for commercial purposes (NOTE: Zero Liability does apply to MasterCard credit and debit cards for small businesses); (ii) anonymous prepaid cards (such as store or gift cards) until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Conditions and exceptions apply. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercardbusiness.com. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions.
- Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services.
- Travel Accident Insurance is provided for Fifth Third Bank cardholders under contract with CBSI Enhancement Services, a third party provider.
Real Life Rewards is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bancorp.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.